Every Home Improvement project needs to go through a planning and execution process, our ability to plan your projects ensures the smooth and timely finished project with what was started with an idea and now is a complete home.
Gearing up for a complete home improvement project in Orange County And Surrounding Cities like Chino Hills or Rowland Heights? Let the professionals at Home Remodeling pros help! Remodeling is not a simple process. When done correctly, it includes highly-coordinated efforts between designers, carefully chosen materials and efficient ordering, and a quality installation and supervision processes. As Building Contractors in planning we have found it best to ensure that all materials are ready, available, on-site and correct before starting the project.
Selecting the right contractor for your Orange County home improvement project is the most important decision you will make in your remodeling project. Having a bad contractor on the job can throw the process into chaos, causing long delays and costing you a lot more money. Although some handymen are very talented, by law they are not allowed to "borrow or use" someone elses license, these (click) unlicensed workers can cause great harm, doing so is illegal and leaves you with no remedy if something were to happen to your home or a worker not covered by Workers Compensation Insurance, click here to see the CSLB's requirements.
The timeline for our Orange County house improvements will vary depending on the type of project contracted. A normal kitchen remodel should be completed in 15-22 working days and an average bathroom remodel should be completed in 9-15 working days. A basic room addition should take 55 to 75 working days after permits have been issued, Flood damage restoration is dependent on the degree of the flood and scope. Architectural drawings and plan check will vary depending upon the city or county. We all know someone who decided to complete their own remodeling project and ended up with three to four months on the job instead of mere weeks. This leads to higher costs, aggravation and tension in the household. Knowing how much time it takes for each trade-specific professional to complete the assigned task is a key factor in what defines a professional general contractor.
Along with having many years of experience in home improvement, even before that Lester starting building the family home in the early 80's before going into the Marine Corps. You might even recognize Lester from remodeling TV Shows on discovery Channel Like Monster House Racecar House Episode and with Doug in the "America's Ugliest" series where Lester worked on the America's Ugliest Bedroom. Dreamworks Remodeling is a detail-oriented Veteran & Family owned company, and its status with Lester sets it apart from the others. Please review some of the following steps that Home Remodeling Pros takes to ensure your satisfaction with our services.
1. Homeowner and contractor meet and discuss goals for project.
2. We determine if structural changes are necessary, i.e. adding doors and moving walls.
3. We evaluate electrical needs for appliances and lighting design.
4. We create a design layout for plumbing to include gas lines, water lines and drains.
5. We review design ideas to finalize cabinets, appliances, flooring, etc.
6. We review all work and calculate a final price based upon materials and labor.
7. We prepare your contract, review it with you and book your start date and completion date.
8. We prepare your custom computer design if the project is for your kitchen.
9. You approve the design and we order all materials. We will not forget the little things that make your job complete and help us to finish on schedule.
10. We order our materials from commercial suppliers in order to ensure the best pricing.
11. Once your project begins, our communication with you will be maintained by Lester or one of his friendly and knowledgeable foremen throughout the entire project. Our STAFF IS ON TIME, FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. We finish the entire job with the same crew and use very few sub-contractors.
12. We will pull permits and schedule inspections with the city's Building Department for projects with these needs. This phase of management requires a lot of attention to detail to ensure your project is completed on time.
13. We believe that communication in any Orange County home improvement project is the key to your peace of mind and your satisfaction. Just relax and we will allow you to enjoy the process leading to the completion of your Southern California home improvement project.